10/8/17

As I Wake part 3


BLOG 3/3

    On September 27th, during class Sophy looks at me a lot… like she is staring at me and then after she is done she looks at Olivia, like she hates me. So, I start staring back her and my heart pounds like crazy. I look at one of Ava’s diary’s, it has her and Sophy’s messages cramped on the sides, they were saying they were sick of Olivia, Greer, and A (whoever that is). Then, Sophy said to her that she wanted to get rid of them but they couldn’t. Then after I read a little more there was a note in a bold message saying, “I could.”. I couldn’t figure out who said it, it wasn’t Ava’s nor Sophy’s. The next day I try to be friendly to Sophy but I don’t know how to talk like people on movies do. So therefore, we had a very intense silence, no one but Sophy and I know what was happening. Sophy then smiles at me, it puts me into a positive mood about the situation. There was still something wrong with her, I don’t know how Greer never figured it out but she has anger in her eyes, fear and strong, vicious anger. Later that week I hang out with jane. After she asks me about how I’m doing, I ask her what happened to Sophy. She reacted like it was an uneasy subject, like I should have already known. After she looks at me like I’m crazy she looks at me and says she heard she is in trouble but no one knows…
Scott, Elizabeth. As I wake. Vol. 25-45, Speak/Penguin, 2012.



1 comment: